PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 2.5 YEARS
UG: (B.TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (T K M COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING)
PG: (M.TECH IN STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING (COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TRIVANDRUM)
B. Angelina Catherine and R. S. Priyadarsini, “Influence of Crack on the Instability of GFRP Composite Cylindrical Shells under Combined Loading”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.877, pp.453-459, February 2018.
1. One day Workshop on “Structural Analysis and Design (STAAD)”
2. One week FDP on “Design of Steel Structures”
MEMBERSHIPS: Life Member of Indian Concrete Institute (ICI)
RESEARCH INTEREST: COMPOSITE PLATES AND SHELLS, CONCRETE ETC.
1. Design and analysis of multi-storeyed building using ETABS
2. Experimental study on the effect of glass fibres on metakaolin and silica fume combined concrete
3. Study on the mechanical properties of concrete by partial replacement of FA with WFS and CA with BCT
CONTACT DETAILS: 9496536903, firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Guide 2018