PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 13 YEARS 6 MONTHS
UG: B.TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, (TKM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KOLLAM)
PG: (M.TECH IN TRAFFIC AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING ( MA COLLEGEOF ENGG)
1. B S Jisha., Satheesh Chandran and M. Satyakumar, “Structural Characteristics on Bituminous Mix Added Hydrated Lime”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Development in Road Transportation (DRT-2010), National Institute of Technology, Rourkele, pp.411-417, October 2010.
1. Two weeks Staff Development Programme on “Recent Advances in the Use of Geosynthetics in Transportation and Geotechnical Engineering” sponsored by AICTE, organized by Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Trivandrum from 30th Nov 2011 to 13th Dec 2011,
2. One week Faculty Development Programme on “Essential Mathematics for Engineering” conducted by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University in association with ICT Academy of Kerala from 29th Nov. 2016 to 3rd Dec 2016 at KTU, CET Campus, TVM.
3. One day workshop on “PRIMAVERA P6” conducted by INTERCAD systems pvt. Ltd. organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Bishop Jerome Institute on 17th Feb 2018.
4. One day workshop on “Quality Requirements of Materials in Concrete” conducted by The India Cements Ltd. organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Bishop Jerome Institute on 6th June 2018.
RESEARCH INTEREST: TRAFFIC ENGINEERING, ROAD SAFETY, TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT, TRAFFIC PLANNING ETC.
1. STUDY ON TRAFFIC CHARACTERISTICS OF SELECTED STRETCHES IN KOLLAM TOWN
2. JUNCTION IMPROVEMENT AND TRAFFIC SIGNAL DESIGN AT KALLUMTHAZHAM
3. PROPOSAL FOR TRANSIT HUB IN KOLLAM
4. CHARACTERISTIC ANALYSIS OF ROAD ACCIDENTS ON RURAL ROADS
CONTACT DETAILS: 8547045345, Email: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Guide 2018