Assistant Professor, Department of civil Engineering, Bishop Jerome Institute Kollam (Since JUNE 2012)
Guest Lecturer, College of Engineering Trivandrum, June 2011 to April 2012
UG: B.E (Civil Engineering), St. Xaviers Catholic College of Engineering, Nagercoil,Anna University, Chennai, 2010
PG: M.E (Geoinformatics), College of Engineering Trivandrum , Kerala University, 2012
1. Participated in National Conference on Innovative Materials & Technologies in Civil Engineering (NATCON 2015) organized by BJI
2. 5 days workshop on Design of steel structures conducted by Dept. of Civil Engineering, Marian Engineering College in December 2013
3. 2 days workshop on Design of Special Steel structures conducted by Dept. of Civil Engineering, Marian Engineering College in November 2012
4. FDP on Total Station and GPS sponsored by TEQIP, organized by Dept. of Civil Engineering, TKM Engineering College in November 2013
5. Participated in National Workshop on A-View at Amal Jyoti College of Engineering, kottayam on December 2012
6. Participated in 11th National and 1st International Conference on Technological trends, during November 2010 at College of Engineering Trivandrum
7. Participated in 12th National Conference on Technological trends 2011, during August 2011 at College of Engineering Trivandrum
8. Participated and Presented a paper in the 13th National Conference on Technological trends 2012, during August 2012 at College of Engineering Trivandrum
9. Participated and Presented a Poster based on Runoff Assessment by Integrating GIS and Visual Basic in the M. Tech Thesis Poster Presentation, during August 2012, held at College of Engineering Trivandrum
1. Qualitative analysis and GIS Mapping of Water Quality Parameters in ashtamudi lake.
2. GIS mapping of Index properties of Soil in Kollam
3. Design and planning of light weight resort using REVIT
4. Rejuvenation of Kollam Thodu by Analyzing its water quality parameters and its Remedial measures.
5. Analysis and GIS Mapping of Toxic Contaminants in ashtamudi lake.
CONTACT DETAILS: 8893749566, firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Guide 2018