PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 7 Years 5 Months
UG: B.TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, MAR BASELIOS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, NALANCHIRA ,TRIVANDRUM
PG: M.TECH IN ENVIRONMENTAL GEOTECHNOLOGY, N.I.T CALICUT
Tintu Mary C., N. Sankar, “Knowledge Based Expert Systems for the Selection Of Retaining Walls” International Journal Of Scientific and Engineering Research Vol.7, pp.34-39, April 2016.
1. 3rd Interrnational Conference On “Modelling and Simulation in Civil Engineering” held at TKM Engg College Kollam fom 9-11 December 2015.
2. 2nd International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Technology and Applied Sciences” held at Saint Gits College Of Engg Kottayam (ICETTAS 2015) from 30th April to 2nd May 2015.
3. International Conference on “Future Technology in Engg” ICFTE 2016 organised by College Of Engineering Perumon on 24- 26 October 2016.
4. National Conference “IDEAS 2016” held at UKF College Of Engineering Kollam on March 31st 2016.
5. 1st International Conference on Recent Scientific Research in Engg and Technology organized by John Cox Memorial CSI Institute Of Technology on 22nd March 2019.
1. One Week STTP On “Recent Advances in Civil Engg” organized by ISTE Kerala Section at Amal Jyothi College Of Engineering, Kanjirapally, Kottayam from 6-10 December 2011.
2. One Week STTP On “Advanced Techniques for Sustainable Water Resources and Environmental Management” Organised by TKM College Of Engineering, Kollam from 15-20 February 2016.
3.Induction programme for young Teachers organized by Mechanical Department Government Engineering College Thrissur from 21- 25 November 2016.
4. One Week STTP On “ Recent Advances in Project Planning and Management” Organised by TKM College Of Engineering from 9-14 January 2017.
5. One Week STTP On “ Semi Destructive and Non Destructive Testing Of Structures” Organised by College Of Engineering,Trivandrum from 16-21 January 2017.
1. One Day FDP On “ Introduction to Sustainable Engineering” Organised by KTU at CET Trivandrum
2. Three Day FDP On “ Employability Skills in the Time of Disruption” Organised by Rajadhani Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Attingal Trivandrum from 22 -24 November 2018.
3. One Week FDP On “ Geotechnics for Transportation Structures” Organised by Rajadhani Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Attingal Trivandrum from 17 -21 June 2019.
ATTENDED NATIONAL SEMINAR ON:
“Educational Utilisation Of Indian Standards” Organised by Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Hindustan College Of Engg, Kollam in Asoociation with BIS on 11th March 2016
ATTENDED ONLINE COURSES ON: Importance of NPTEL training organised by KTU at TKM Engineering College.
MEMBERSHIPS: Associate Member of American Society Of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
PROJECTS GUIDED: Floating Solar Water Purifier for S7 Civil Students 2018-2019 , BJI Kollam
CONTACT DETAILS: 8289918821, 0474-2766452, firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Guide 2018