Call Us : +91 474 2764052 | +91 474 2764053
School Of Engineering & Technology
School of Architecture , School of Management
Approved by AICTE & CoA
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
AN ISO 9001 : 2015 CERTIFIED INSTITUTION
The faculty members of School of Management at BJI are well qualified with experience in academics as well as in the industry.
The Department envisages at moulding a generation with a great body of knowledge relevant to the ever changing and evolving needs of the industry and of the society as well as to nurture creativity and innovation in an environment of dedication and sincerity. The two years of training at Bishop Jerome School of Management empower the students through personal monitoring, mentoring, superior infrastructure and by freeing the young minds from conditioned attitudes. Globalisation has intensified the competition which resulted in continuous thrust on innovation, technology development and transcontinental movement of technology, information, goods and services at unimaginable speeds.
The department aims at developing students to be globally competent managers capable of achieving results by solving complex business situations using the various methods of business analysis and by utilizing the available opportunities and upcoming trends. Managing the continuously evolving and changing processes is the requirement of the modern world’s corporate leadership. Interaction with accomplished industry leaders and access to very large knowledge resources give the students a distinctive advantage. Apart from lectures and exams, the students are made to involve in extensive range of activities through their extraordinary faculty, competitive peer group and a congenial learning environment. Club activities are conducted for the students to impart knowledge, skills and attitude essential for management graduates to emerge successful in today’s world of cut-throat competition.
- Vodafone India Ltd., R R Donnelley, Tata Motors Ltd., T V Sundaram Iyengar & sons, Meriiboy, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd., IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Volkswagen India, Club Mahindra, Berger Paints, Manjilas Group of Companies, Ceasefire Industries Ltd., Geojit Securities Ltd., KPMG Consulting Services and Domino's Pizza India are the recruiters of BJSM students.
- BJI secured 97.62% pass in the 3rd semester MBA Degree examinations, March 2015 of Kerala University.
- BJI topped the private self-financing colleges in the university-level results of Ist semester MBA Degree Examinations, January 2013.
- The Department secured the first ever consultancy assignment through BJI’s Consultancy and Continuing Education Cell (CCEC) in December 2013.
- The Management Students from BJI secured prizes at ‘Le Emperoz ’13’ (20- 22nd November 2013), the management fest of Rajdhani Business School, Thiruvananthapuram – First Prize for “Corporate Kaleidoscope” and Runners Up for “Ad Zap”.
- Mr.Blais B Mathews of S3 MBA was adjudged the winner of the ‘Best Manager’ event at ‘Le Emperoz ’13’ (20-22nd November 2013), management fest of Rajdhani Business School, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Mr.Blais B Mathews of S3 MBA was the runner-up for the event ‘Best Manager’ of the management fests conducted by Saintgits Institute of Management, Kottayam. Department of Management Studies, Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam
- MACFAST, Thiruvalla during the academic year 2013-14.
MBA Degree Programme (Two Year, Regular, Full Time)
Examination Guide 2018